Saturday 14 January 2012

A new journey with Sophie Paris Malaysia begins

Is 3.oo am in the morning. Masih tak tidor lagi. Im working hard to make sure i give you guys the best info and the beauty of Sophie Paris Malaysia.

Ok, let me share a bit on my experience by attending the launching of Sophie Paris Malaysia. The event held somewhere in PJ, it was not a difficult place to find. If you know where is Amcorp Mall or the old A&W, im pretty sure you wont get lost punya...DV 8 pun dekat (old club hanky panky stuff)...huhu good old days...So i went there alone by myself, without knowing what to expect...so there i was.
My first impression, I thought I was the only Jantan there but I was wrong. There a few guys, some of them are from  the media, some suppliers and some new unregistered members. As for the venue, what can i say, if im a chick i will definitely be comfortable to be there or I might be blinded by pinkish color of the newly opening Sophie Paris boutique.

I was entertain by 5 lovely ladies. They all very friendly one..of course ma..who dont want business meh..as soon as I told them Im not a members yet and quickly assist me by giving the goody bag. What inside the pink bag...AHA...surprise..surprise...there a beautiful black pouch, a brochure, registration form and that it..What do you guys expect a gold ring?? :))

Few minutes later, after countless orange juice i drank (nasib baik tak mabuk), there were 2 makcik caught my attention. Talking in Indonesian language. So I transform myself to a friendly mode. I called both of them Ibuk..

Ed " Ibuk dari mana Buk"

she replied "Dari Jakarta"

Ed " Bikin apa di Malaysia Buk"

One of them replied " Kami di jemput ke mari untuk opening Sophie Paris Malaysia"
This time around i becoming more curious, and i asked her how long she been in the business, and she answer me, 6 years plus. Both of them got their own Sophie Paris outlet and saloon in Jakarta and thousand associate in Indonesia. Goodness, they both must be super rich kot. Why they came to KL, one of them told me the market Indonesia have reach almost tepu/ saturated because Sophie Paris has been over there for more than 16 years. Actually they were both invited by Sophie Paris Malaysia to share their achievement.

After a while, I left them both and went mingle with few others stranger.  Then, all of us were ushered to a big room with fancy design like a club for the Sophie Paris Malaysia opening ceremony.




The ceremony was started with Mr. Bruno Hasson, the creative man and the founder of Sophie Paris International giving his welcoming speech. His a tall lad mate and he spoke good Indonesian language. It was not a lengthy speech and I thank god because my feet were tired because of standing. He shared with us the on Sophie Paris background and achievement after 16 years in the business. Sophie Paris founded in Jarkata, in 1996 by Mr Bruno Hasson himself and right now Sophie Paris International has branches in Morroco, Philippines, and Vietnam. Starting from home based handbag manufacturing business and it has boomed into the largest fashion company in Indonesia. Currently there are more than hundred thousands active members
selling more than 50,000 Sophie Paris merchandises per day.

Mr Bruno Hasson
The founder of Sophie Paris International

Okie, enough about background stuff, dah penat ni :). After Mr Bruno Hasson delivered his speech, he invited , and Indonesian lady, Ibu Kartika to shared her success story. She started from a humble beginning and now I think she a Prime executive president if im not mistaken. Hehe :). Actually after 2 minutes she was on stage,
I was already exited to the hallway and went to find a pen to register myself. Yes, i was excited because I could almost see my future in Sophie Paris :) (Poyo lebih pulak)

The ceremony in the room end with a Sophie Paris mini fashion show. And then, the honorable guest, Mr French ambassador to  Malaysia ( Sorry i cant remember the name, pelat mulut nyah nyebut namanya) with the whole  crowd were ushered to the front door of Sophie Paris Malaysia fashion house for the 'potong ribbon' ceremony pulak.

That its, i bet you guys know the drill of opening event better than me. Enough said if you want to know more, feel free to view the video that I snapped during the event. As for now, Merci Buku...hehe thank you for reading.

Edzahrin signing out.

P/s Like me at Facebook for future updates, click link below.

https://www.facebook.com/pages/Sophie-Paris-KL/260915320642542?sk=app_211368905570112

No comments:

Like button