Wednesday 11 January 2012

Love is in the Air with Sophie Paris??


Today i have found a new love. It is almost love at first sight. God sent me this little beautiful thing called Sophie Paris , at first i have no idea who she was. It takes me a while for me to show interest on her. But that did not stop her to catch my attention. She been lying around in the house for quite sometimes and as usual i pretend i have no interest whatsoever while i malas-malas on my lazy long couch.

Few nights ago, i was watching my 42inch, (guys!!!) I got bored and I accidentally step on her. I guess she much been very tired to calling my name. So i pick her up and flip her thru...later guess what happened?? Guys please clean up your dirty mind !!! There were bunch of beautiful pretty ladies...and bags..and those bags caught my attention. Well in previous years Ladies handbags never caught my attention except for ladies shoes, and ladies shoes really shows the personality of the wearer. Whether she a sexy, dangerous, easy going or lazy. Sometime you can tell it by her pair of shoes "wink". Now let get back to those eye catching bags. I couldn't believed my eyes, their design fascinated me. And it amused me though whether im turning into queer guy or what :) but honestly i fell in love her once i get to know her.


Well Sophie Paris, (if you want to know about her)obviously shes from France..haha...nope she does not have curvy body..nope she is not suitable to be your marriage partner but she can be your partner that suits your trendy style. Just check out her yourself and you will understand what i mean.

Im signing out for now, maybe later I share with you guys how I introduced her to my Mom with flying butterfly in my belly...haha

P/s Check out who is Sophie Paris Catalog, Click on Expand to zoom and you may need flash plug in to view it.

No comments:

Like button